Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jack Osbourne

The star of "Adrenalin Junkie" his fiancée, Lisa Stelly - betrothed to him two weeks ago - it is their first child and he can not wait to be my father.

During an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" with his parents and Ozzie Osbourne Sharon and revealed, saying: "My life is crazy just now. I think technically I have something to say to you. I'm about to be a father. I'm excited. I a little nervous, but I'm excited. it would be fun. "

Jack shot to fame on the reality TV family "The Osbournes', but has resulted in a 25-year pledge not to put his children through the experience of itself.

He said: "I will do the reality show, though!"

Ozzy and Sharon are equally thrilled by the news, despite the heavy metal legend admits he is still in "shock."

He joked: "I'm in shock. It is great. It does not matter what I think - the child in the way."

Sharon added: "I'm happy because that's what Jack wants. So I am happy and I always wanted to be a grandmother."





Related Posts by Categories



Total Pageviews